A service pack update for HRV Analysis Software v1.1 is
now available for download. Please, see the
release notes for
changes and install instructions. The password to the
download site is the same as for the installer.
Note: This update is NOT included in the v1.1 installer, so if you do not have a previously installed copy of the HRV Analysis Software v1.1, please download both the installer and the service pack update.
The HRV Analysis Software for Windows is available
free of charge upon request.
If you are interested in using the software please
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and tell us a little bit about yourself and how you are
planning to use the software and we will email you the
password to the download site.
After you have received the password you can download the installer below.
HRV Analysis Software for Windows
Heart rate variability (HRV) is a reliable quantitative marker of autonomic nervous system activity and it has gained increasing popularity among medical reseachers and physicians. However, the cost of many commercial HRV analysis programs and ECG measuring devices can sometimes be too high. Our HRV analysis software for Windows together with modern heart rate monitor capable of recording RR intervals creates a complete low-cost HRV measurement and analysis system.
Software Features (version 1.1)
- An easy-to-use one window graphical user interface.
- Read support for ASCII RR interval data.
- Calculates the most common HRV time domain (mean/STD of RR intervals, RMSSD, pNN50, etc.) and frequency domain (VLF, LF, and HF band powers and peak frequencies) measures. In the frequency domain analysis the power spectrum for the HRV is calculated with the traditional FFT based method and with a parametric method based on autoregressive time series modeling. The nonlinear Poincare plot analysis is included as well.
- Advanced detrending options for removing disturbing low frequency baseline trend components.
- Generates an informative printable one-page report sheet after analysis. The report sheet can also be exported to various file formats including Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Results of the analysis can also be saved as an ASCII text file, from which they can easily be imported to a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel for further analysis.
The program requires a PC with windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP operating system, a pentium class prosessor with x86 architecture (Pentium II or higher recommended), about 30 MB of hard disk space, minimum of 32MB RAM (64 MB or more recommended), and minimum desktop resolution of 800x600 (1024x768 or higher recommended).